Friday, August 14, 2009

So this is gross, but... The truth behind ZoeClean


I realize that I just posted an update yesterday, but something happened 2 days ago that bears mentioning. Our dog, sweet baby that she is, has a problem. She is a random vomiter as I like to call her. We have learned to deal with this problem, and are REALLY glad that our house here has wood floors. Thursday night we returned from running errands to find a "surprise" on Nola's dog bed. Gross. I cleaned it up and Jack grabbed the ZoeClean Odor Eliminator spray. All he did was spray it on the bed. There was a considerable-sized brown spot on the edge of the bed (sorry, graphic I realize, but only to prove a point). Last night I looked over at her bed and there was NO SPOT!! Ask Jack, he was as shocked as I was. I don't have the before pic (which I'm sure y'all would not want to see anyway), but I do have the after... amazing.  The "spot" was to the right of her left front leg, and you can barely see it. So this is testimony that these products work (or at least this one). More consumer investigative work to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment