Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Zoe Meeting Success and the cleaning products!!!!

We had the second Zoe Organizing Party tonight at the house and it was a SUCCESS!!!! This is going to be BIG everywhere, but I have really good feelings about Baton Rouge specifically! We discussed the new pay plan, got new people on the ZoeLife train, and discussed the cleaning products.

We got the 14 cleaning products in Friday. They are amazing. Really, not kidding. I hate to clean, but I tried them out and was very pleased. The 14 products for a member (or distributor) cost $95 (for a non-member, $125). Also, they are "green" cleaning supplies. No harsh chemicals, etc.

Think if it like this: how much do you spend at the grocery every month? At least $200, right? What if you bought groceries from yourself... say paid for 30 days of fruits and vegetables and/or your cleaning supplies? This is what Zoegetics is about... for $60 a month! The great part is that it is tax deductible as well. I'll detail this more at another time...

Here are some interesting numbers. My cousin joined 4/1/2009, but didn't go to her first meeting or understand it until 4/28/2009.  By 6/29, she had 22 people. 7/2 she had 28 people. 7/7 65 people. Today, she has 111 PEOPLE!!!!!!!! She only signed 35 people. That's correct. So 76 people were signed up by the people she signed up!!  WHAT? I saw the numbers from her Zoe website myself. Amazing. 

And that's how simple this is. Keep talking about it and we'll keep having meetings! I will also keep posting on the blog. I'm especially excited because my first person that I signed just got her 2 people!! She did it in less time than it took me, so she should be really excited!

Geaux Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment