Thursday, August 13, 2009

The ZoeLife Benefits

I feel great today. Why, you may ask? As of this morning, I have lost 12.5lbs drinking ZoeLife. My husband has lost 14lbs. The funny thing is that it was always about losing weight for us, but now we see that there is so much more. We both feel better and have a better way of looking at eating. The Zoelife (as I have mentioned before) is not marketed as a weight-loss product or an appetite suppressant, however it ends up providing both of these benefits to committed Zoe-drinkers. My appetite is no where near what it used to be. I used to dream about the most awful foods, eating fried foods on average about 5 times/week. I haven't eaten any fried foods in about 2 weeks now. That's CRAZY!!! My husband and I love ice cream. We used to each get an ice cream at Cold Stone/ MAggie Moo's. Now we split a small and can't even finish it!

I feel like we both have more energy as well. My day feels more balanced. There are fewer high's and low's (I'm starving... Now I'm so sleepy, etc). My cousin has been drinking it for 3 months and she has lost 30lbs. She was mad the other day because she had just bought 3 new pairs of pants, then they didn't fit... too big! I tried to explain that this was a good problem. :)

We have also been experimenting with different mixers for the Zoe. Per Patty, if ZoeLife mixed first with some warm/ hot water, it will dissolve much better. Patty has also discovered that mixing it with Sprite Zero is quite tasty. She's calling it the "Zoe Spritzer". I have been trying various flavors of crystal light. I've found that a bottle of water with crystal light in it is too sweet. The trick is to fill half of the bottle with crystal light/ water, then add water to the other half, Zoe in last. Shake up the mixture and it's not too sweet. TASTY! Here are the flavor thst we have tried- friut punch, grape, strawberry, and orange. I like the srawberry the best (that's the WalMart brand crystal light). I have also tried mixing the ZoeLife in vanilla yogurt. It's really good! It just makes it taste like a berry yogurt, but it is VERY filling.

Next update, we will be posting pictures. I'm going to post a picture of Jack and I (before and after) as well as different ways to mix the Zoelife.

Congratulations to everyone that has started the ZoeLife, you will feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment